The proceedings of the AOP2021 conference will be publish by the “Journal of Physics: Conference Series” by IOP Publishing.
Link to the abstract and full paper submission system will be available by November 2, 2020 (abstract submission system closes by May 21, 2021.
In the mean time you may check the Journal of Physics: Conference Series publication rules:
- Author Guidelines https://publishingsupport.iopscience.iop.org/author-guidelines-for-conference-proceedings/
- Peer review policy https://publishingsupport.iopscience.iop.org/questions/proceedings-peer-review-policy/
- IOP Publishing’s ethical policy (https://publishingsupport.iopscience.iop.org/ethical-policy-journals/)
Options for after conference publishing revised/extended versions of your AOP2021 proceedings manuscripts
1. Manuscript Submission to AOP2019' Special Issue of the Photonics journal (MDPI): In addition to the Proceedings book, the authors have an excellent opportunity to reach an even wider audience through publishing extended versions of their manuscripts at the Special Issue of PHOTONICS (2019' Impact Factor: 2.140 ) "Advances on Applications of Optics and Photonics – Selected Papers from the 5th International Conference on Applications of Optics and Photonics, AOP2021": https://www.mdpi.com/journal/photonics/special_issues/AOP2021
2. Full paper submission to OPA (Optica Pura y Aplicada)
Authors are also invited to submit revised versions of their works (in English or Spanish) to the journal of the Spanish Optical Society, OPA: http://www.sedoptica.es/Menu_Volumenes/aboutopa.php
3. SPIE journals welcome submission of journal-ready manuscripts, derived from conference papers, as appropriate for each journal (www.spie.org)